SOUTH KOREA | The Korea Arts Management Service is considering project proposals submitted by international festivals, arts centers, and networks who will implement a project involving Korean performing groups/artists as part of their performance program.
The eligible project might be:
1) Touring of Korean performing artist(s)/company(ies)in atleast two different venues, or
2) Focus programming of Korean performing artists/companies in one festival or venue.
Center Stages Korea (CSK), operated by Korea Arts Management Service (KAMS), is designed to support the presenting of Korean performing arts on the international stage in collaboration with presenters of the festival/arts center.
Center Stage Korea is dedicated to presenting Korean artists internationally and expanding their international tours, and operates the Korea Focus Program with the global partners.
- Focus programming of Korean performing artists/companies in one festival/venue
- Tour of Korean performing artist(s)/company(ies) in at least two different venues
- (Project must occur between March and December 2014)
- Whole or part of the international flight and cargo fee
- (Grant will be allocated directly to the Korean performing artists/companies)
Who Can Apply
- International promoters/presenters of festivals, performing arts centers, and networks.
Deadline for applications: 30 November.
Find all the details online.
- North Korea agrees on talks on family reunions (bigstory.ap.org)
- Texas State’s New Performing Arts Center (ktsw899.wordpress.com)
- NKorea postpones reunions of war divided families (bigstory.ap.org)