NEW DELHI | ARThinkSouthAsia is a program in Arts Management and Cultural Policy addressed to today’s cultural practitioners. It is designed to help develop skills, knowledge, networks and experience of potential leaders in the cultural sector of South Asia.
In short, ARTThinkSouthAsia is in the business of creating alternative cultures.
ARTThinkSouthAsia welcomes applications from South Asian practitioners working across a wide range of creative and cultural activity, as also from those who are working outside it who demonstrate knowledge, understanding and passion for culture. Artists and persons with unconventional careers and experiences are also invited to apply.
Each participant is required to apply with an ongoing project. The residential course is oriented to effective management and growth of arts organisations. The applicant’s proposal should highlight the needs of his/her organisation/project for building an efficient and sustainable arts organisation.
The applicants are encouraged to describe the project in as much detail as possible to allow for an understanding of the scope of the project and skills they need to develop for its successful implementation.
Curatorial and research projects are not applicable for this fellowship.
- Minimum graduate degree from a recognized university or equivalent professional qualifications and experience of at least 3 years either in employment or freelance
- Submission of an on-going project
- Two letters of recommendation (from educational/professional sources)
- Open to South Asian residents only
15 November 2013: Deadline for receipt of applications
15 January 2014: Notification to short listed applicants
30 January 2014: Receipt of acceptance letters from selected applicants
4 May – 18 May 2014: Commencement of 2-week residential course
Please send your application by email (with attachments/enclosures) to: email@example.com
or by registered post to:
Fellowship Applications ARThinkSouthAsia
C/o KHOJ International Artists Association
S-17 Khirkee Extension
T: +91-11-29545274 (11 am – 6 pm, Mon-Fri)
For further information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Asia Archive (ejournalscambridge.wordpress.com)
- 2014-15 Postdoctoral Fellowship in Literary Cultures of Muslim South Asia at Stanford University (economistindia.wordpress.com)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Literary Cultures of Muslim South Asia at Stanford University in USA (scholarshipworldwide.com)
- Bangladesh: No longer the ‘hungry’ man of South Asia (drghulamashraf.wordpress.com)
- From South Asia to American South (studytourhouston2013.wordpress.com)
- AP names Kennedy news director for South Asia (bigstory.ap.org)